about me

About me
I started working with beads 2 years ago as a hobby but Tiny Tots House officially started few months ago! The name Tiny Tots is the word I found as most of my items are meant for the little ones. While "house" would mean a place where you can find all my items...so it was a perfect match. I first started making personalized jewelry when I could never find anything with my daughter's name on it! I have come to find that there are a lot of unique names out there!! Every piece is handmade with love and care, one at a time, at my studio. I also love to create one of a kind items or custom requests! 

I strive to make quality, beautiful pieces that are AFFORDABLE! When you have little ones, every penny counts! This way, you can spoil them without breaking the bank!

My jewelries are 100% made by hand by myself alone. Always be sure to remember that this is just an accessory and that the chances of it breaking with normal use are unlikely however anything is possible. So please only use this item under adult supervision with the very little ones! You should keep your pieces in a safe place, to prevent damages.           
Dated : 28th July 2009

In addition to my handmade jewelries, I have also added some other nice products for more choices.,and for those who can't make up their mind. So please browse through my products and if you find anything that you like, please email me or fill up the order form provided.

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers & I hope to hear from you again soon!

0 comments:

Tiny Tots House Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez